In order to make your experience at Femori safe and wholesome, we have certain restrictions on what you can post. Any content that does not adhere to our rules will be removed. Repeated violations will result in your account getting banned.
Femori is a platform exclusively for women. Our aim is to build a supportive community where women help other women. Men are restricted from using our platform. If you see any suspicious profiles please report them immediately.
Rules to keep in mind:
- All your content should be in UK English.
- There is no word limit, per se, but ideally our stories are crisp and somewhere between 600-800 words.
- Ensure that all facts or statistics mentioned are accurate, citing sources is highly encouraged.
- Keep your content simple and breezy so everybody can easily understand and relate to it. Avoid obscure references.
Do's and Dont's:
- Do not push any political or religious agenda in your content. You may not use Femori for any forms of brand promotion.
- Never verbally attack or abuse another user. If you see offensive content report it immediately, do not engage.
- Racist, misogynistic or any kind of phobic content is strictly prohibited.
- Derogatory terms and strong language is not permitted.
- Spamming is frowned upon, if you see any spam accounts please report them immediately.
- Do not use Femori with the intent to deceive, mislead or confuse users by impersonating any person or organization you do not represent.
- We hate plagiarism of any form or inspiration that reeks of first-hand content duplication from other media platforms. Please make sure all your content is original.
- Do not give out your own or anybody else's personal information, such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.
My Journey is a place where you can post an account of how you overcame all obstacles in the pursuit of your goals.
- We are looking for stories that will empower and inspire other women. Do not post anything that will dishearten or demotivate your readers.
- Do not post anybody else's story as your own.
- Do not exaggerate or fabricate any parts of your story, we expect genuine stories from our users.